The F65 is a top-end motion picture camera. It features a true step-change in sensor technology, using a 20 Mega pixel 8K CMOS sensor. The F65 runs up to 120Fps, creates HD/2K or genuine 4K resolution images with a huge colour gamut, outstanding dynamic range, and high sensitivity.
The dockable SR-R4 SRMemory unit records 16bit linear SRRAW directly on to an SRMemory card at up to 5 Gbps. This can be developed with industry-standard NLEs from companies such as Adobe, Avid, Apple, Film light, Quantel, Sony and many others. For maximum operational flexibility, the SR-R4 can also support SStP (same as HDCAM SR) recording which can be used natively on the same NLEs.
Integration into 4K live production environment
With the SKC-4065 live camera adaptor, the F65 integrates seamlessly into the 4K live production environment, offering enhanced 4K, high quality HD cut-out and 2x High Frame Rate (HFR) 4K/HD recording capabilities.
- Sony f65 with latest firmware and software
- CBK-65EL F65 UPGRADE Kit (already installed)
- SR-R4 recorder
- Sony SRK-CP1 (Control pannel) and cable
- Control Pannel vlock mount
- HDVF-C30WR (EVF)
- Evf mount
- Vlock battery plate
- x2 256gb black SR-Memory cards
- x2 256gb Orange SR-Memory cards
- SR-PC4 SR-Memory data transfer unit (card reader)
- Top handel
- x2 19mm carbon fibre short rails
Insurance/replacement value £40,000 (as of Jan 2016)